The mcModule120 is a computer-like device that is incredibly small, powerful and energy efficient. Running on a single coin cell battery, this device can last as long as five years before needing a battery replacement! Attaching the mcModule120 to almost any ‘thing’, you are able to measure and control many variables remotely.
The mcMod120 is an integrated IoT module containing an ARM4 processor, accelerometer, temperature sensor, 2.4Ghz antenna, reed switch, button, LED’s, and various I/O’s. It can operate as a standalone device or surface mounted module. Communication using the mcAir protocol allows distances up to 200m* to the mcGateway. Integration with mcStudio ensures the fastest and most reliable IoT application development and deployment. Multiple sensors, interfaces, and I/O’s provide measurement and control capabilities to solve any IoT problem.
*In optimal line-of-sight conditions
Important Product/Platform Information:
Please note that in order to begin creating your IoT solutions using mcMod120’s, you must have the complete mcThings development platform in place which consists of the following:
- mcGateway & mcDongle (Hardware)
- mcModules/mcDevices (Hardware)
- mcStudio & mcOTA (Free Software)
High Volume Pricing:
- High volume pricing is available on this product. Please contact us for a quote.
- All Funds Are In United States Dollars.
- Canada & US Orders: $25 (Including Tracking)
- International Orders: $25 (Not Including Tracking) If You Would Like Tracking Please Contact Us For A Quote.
- Please Allow Up To 4 Weeks For Shipping.