The mcDongle to facilitate over-the-air firmware updates to mcDevices and mcGateways. These firmware updates often provide increased functionality and bug fixes to mcOS (the device's onboard operating system) allowing for the continuous improvement of the mcThings platform.
Updating the firmware on your mcDevice requires both the mcDongle (hardware) and the mcOTA desktop application working in tandem. Once you have the application installed on your computer and the mcDongle connected via micro USB (Data), you can quickly and easily update your devices and gateways to the latest version of their firmware releases.
Important Product/Platform Information:
In order to update mcOS (firmware), you must have the complete mcThings development platform in place which consists of the following:
- mcGateway & mcDongle (Hardware)
- mcModules/mcDevices (Hardware)
- mcStudio & mcOTA (Free Software)
High Volume Pricing:
- High volume pricing is available on this product. Please contact us for a quote.
- All Funds Are In United States Dollars.
- Canada & US Orders: $25 (Including Tracking)
- International Orders: $25 (Not Including Tracking) If You Would Like Tracking Please Contact Us For A Quote.
- Please Allow Up To 4 Weeks For Shipping.