The mcDev board provides a serial connection to your PC. This gives you a direct connection to your modules without the need for a wireless connection. Quickly develop IoT prototypes and proof of concepts without the need for soldering! There are multiple pins that you can easily attach to breadboards to integrate additional sensors and device to connect them to a mcModule!
The mcDev board allows for easy prototyping and proof of concept development! By attaching a mcModule (compatible with both the mcMod110 and mcMod120), it is simple to integrate and attach other sensors or devices to the modules without the need for soldering. The mcDev board provides a serial connection to your PC allowing you to connect to your modules directly without the need for wireless connection. Use the mcDev board to help bring your projects to life!
Important Product/Platform Information:
Please note that in order to begin prototyping and creating your IoT solutions using the mcDev board, you must have the complete mcThings development platform in place which consists of the following:
- mcGateway & mcDongle (Hardware)
- mcModules/mcDevices (Hardware)
- mcStudio & mcOTA (Free Software)
High Volume Pricing:
- High volume pricing is available on this product. Please contact us for a quote.
- All Funds Are In United States Dollars.
- Canada & US Orders: $25 (Including Tracking)
- International Orders: $25 (Not Including Tracking) If You Would Like Tracking Please Contact Us For A Quote.
- Please Allow Up To 4 Weeks For Shipping.